Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gender-neutral baby quilts are not easy

  
It seems like everyone I know is having a baby in October, which means I have three baby quilts to make this month.

I already shared one preview, now it's time for a second. This mom isn't going to find out the sex of the baby until the little one arrives, that means I need to make a gender-neutral baby quilt.



I've started one in pastel oranges, blues and browns from a charm pack and matching jelly roll I had in my stash, but now I'm not so sure it's going to work. Although the colors could work for a boy or girl, I'm worried the flower prints put it in the girl category. 


 

What do you think? Could this quilt work for a boy or a girl or should I go back to the drawing board?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts