T-shirt quilt prices
24 shirts - Finished size 60.5" by 89.5" (twin-size) - $318.30
20 shirts - Finished size 60.5" by 75" - $267.64
16 shirts - Finished size 60.5" by 60.5" - $223.30
12 shirts - Finished size 46" by 60.5" - $175.88
9 shirts - Finished size 46" by 46" - $141.45
T-shirt quilt prices include a basic solid flannel quilting fabric in the color of your choice for sashing. If you would like a different fabric, such as a team print for a sports quilt, the price will be altered to reflect the price per yard of the fabric.
All T-shirts are cut into 12.5-inch squares with the design in the center and backed with fusible interfacing to prevent stretching. The T-shirt quilt is quilted with diagonal lines with invisible thread on the top and thread matching the backing color on the bottom.
Payment of 30 percent of the total cost is required to begin the project, with the remaining 70 percent due when quilt is completed.
Please e-mail me at Stephanie.Soebbing@gmail.com with any questions about T-shirt quilt prices and options.
Patriotic T-shirt quilt
Teenage T-shirt quilt
If you find yourself in Kalona, Iowa, you must visit Willow Creek Quilting and Gifts. This shop has hundreds of bolts of fabric that are a...
Liberated quilt champion Gwen Marston was the featured speaker at the Mississippi Valley Quilt Guild this month and I really enjoyed her ...
The Iowa Illinois Quilt Study Group was held at the Kalona Historic Village , which features a nationally known quilt and textile museum. ...
I saw the "American Quilts: Selections from the Winterthur Collection," currently on display at the Milwaukee Art Museum , over ...
All the Christmas stockings on my Etsy site are on sale for $15, that's 40 percent off, through Thursday, Dec. 3. There are 20 stockin...